NESO Executive Council meet; To conduct Northeast-wide protest on 17th August
NESO Executive Council meeting held at Guwahati, Hotel Prag Continental on Wednesday.
NESO Chairman, Samuel B Jyrwa, General Secy Sinam Prakash, Vice Chairman, Dipankar Nath, and other AAPSU and NESO executives presided over the Executive Council meeting. Also, representatives of KSU, MZP, AAPSU, AMSU, TSF, GSU, and NSF attended the executive council meet.
The resolution passed in the recent NESO's demands were agreed upon again and Reiterated:
1) Deportation of illegal migrants.
2) Demand for repeal of CAA.
3) Demand repeal of AFSPA.
4) Implementation of ILP in all the NE States.
5) Government should solve the interstate and international border issues.
6) Government should create more universities, medical and other technical institutions so that our people should not go outside for studies.
Apart from the earlier resolution the Executive council meeting of NESO also adopted two more resolutions:
1) There will be a Northeast-wide protest program on 17th August 2022 in all the state capitals.
2) NESO will organize General Conference at Tripura in the last week of November 2022.